- Privacy is very important to Bellingham Estate. We value your visit to our website and your custom. We want to make your experience with us as hassle free as possible. Our utmost intention is that your data is protected while using our website, www.shop.bellinghamestate.ie.
- Our privacy notice details: Who we are; what information we collect; how we use personal information; sharing, storing, processing and securing personal data; your rights regarding personal data.
- Our privacy notice applies to services such as: Website, software and purchases.
Who we are?We are Bellingham Estate, whose registered office is at Bellingham Estate, The Coach Stables, Castlecourt, Castlebellingham, County Louth, A91 HT96. You can contact our data controller representative, Margot Meehan on +353 87 233 9909.
What information do we collect?
- We collect personal information like name, address, email, contact number and payment information.
- We collect data via our online enquiry form and via our online payment facility.
- In the enquiry form, we ask for your name, email and contact number. In our online payment facility, we ask for your name, email, contact number, address and payment information. We need your address (to prevent payment fraud) and once your transaction is complete, your payment information will cease to be visible to us.
How do we use personal information?
We use personal information for the following reasons:
- Name/email/contact number – To contact you if you completed our enquiry form online.
- Name/email/contact number/address/payment information – To process your payment should you make a payment to us. We need your address (to prevent payment fraud) and once your transaction is complete, your payment information will cease to be visible to us.
What legal basis do we have for processing your personal data?
When someone completes our online enquiry form, we ask for their consent to use their contact information. We process their data for legitimate interests. (To contact them following their enquiry)
When someone makes a payment to us, we process their data for legitimate interests. (To accept payment from them)
When do we share personal data?We will always treat your personal data confidentially and we will never share your data with 3rd parties. The only time we share your personal data would be with our staff if they need to ring you for business purposes i.e. To ring you to confirm booking, arrange check-in time etc.
How do we secure personal data?We secure personal data by:
- Having passwords to enter every computer at our premises.
- Train staff on data security
- Firewall protection
How long do we keep your personal data for?7 years
Your rights in relation to personal dataUnder the GDPR, we respect your right to access and control your personal data. Below we outline your rights in respect of your personal data:
- The right to be informed.
- The right of access.
- The right to rectification.
- The right to erasure.
- The right to restrict processing.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to object.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
For more information on your rights and how your can exercise your rights, please visit:
We will respond to any subject data requests in a timely manner (by law this must be within 1 month.)
Sometimes your rights may be limited e.g. If fulfilling your request exposes personal data about another person, or if we’re asked to delete data which we are required to keep by law.
How to contact us?
If you have any questions or concerns in relation to our privacy practices, your personal information or if you wish to file a complaint, please contact us:
Phone: +353 87 233 9909
Email: [email protected]
Postal: Bellingham Estate, The Coach Stables, Castlecourt, Castlebellingham, County Louth, A91 HT96.